If you’re a Marketing Agency owner, founder, co-founder, or marketing consultant with unique ideas to share, we’d love to talk with you.
The Inbound Back Office podcast features marketing agency owners and marketing consultants who serve many different industries. But they all have one thing in common: they have amazing ideas to share and are interested in helping other agencies and consultants succeed.
We heavily promote our content to our audience and social networks, and we encourage our guests to do the same.
If you’re interested in appearing in an episode, please find out how below.
Requirements to Be Interviewed
If you haven't already, we recommend that you listen to a few of our episodes to get an idea of what we are looking for in a guest and what to expect.
We think of the Inbound Back Office podcast as a mastermind group for agencies and consultants. If you have an awesome topic to share, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for guests that:
- Are Marketing Agency owners, founders, co-founders, or Marketing Consultants
- Are engaging and well-spoken
- Are ready to deep dive into their chosen topic to help other agency owners learn new ways to grow
- Shares stories that will keep the audience engaged
- Are ready to have fun and totally nerd out about new ways to think about marketing!
The recordings last 30 minutes and the tone is laid back and conversational.
If you meet the requirements above, we'd love to have you as a guest! Please contact us using the button below.