E247: The Upside of Public Service for Agency Owners (Joe Garrison - Moonflower Marketing)
August 5, 2022
In this episode, we talk with Joe Garrison from Moonflower marketing about the upside of public service for agency owners and making your agency known for more than marketing.
Do you have a desire to see change in your community but don't know where to start?
In today's podcast, we talk with Joe Garrison from Moonflower Marketing about the upside of public service for agency owners and making your agency known for more than marketing. Joe is an agency owner in the Indianapolis area who saw a problem and decided to help drive change in his city.
In this episode, Joe talks about:
- Breaks down how to get started
- Using your strengths to serve your community
- Ways to involve your entire agency in community service
- Why it needs to be an authentic mission and not to gain business
You can find Joe on his website at https://moonflowermarketing.com and on social channels:
- @JoeGGarrison (Twitter + IG)
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/joeggarrison/
- @MoonflowerIndy - IG
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/moonflowerindy
- North Shadeland Alliance
- @northshadeland (Twitter + IG)
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/northshadeland
If you liked this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!