E304 - How Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing Tie in With Personal Branding and Storytelling (Danni White, CEO of DW Creative Consulting)
September 22, 2023
On this episode, we have Danni White, CEO of DW Creative Consulting, to speak with us about how content marketing and social media marketing tie in with personal branding and storytelling.
On today's podcast, we have Danni White, CEO of DW Creative Consulting, to speak with us about how content marketing and social media marketing tie in with personal branding and storytelling.
Danni White is the CEO of DW Creative Consulting Agency, a digital marketing agency that focuses on helping professional service companies and nonprofits grow their organizations, gain visibility, and increase revenue. Over the past 10 years, she has worked with leaders in Fortune 500 companies to small-to-midsize businesses, helping them execute strategies that engage their audience, elevate their brand, and expand their business through branding, content marketing, web design, and social media. She is also the host of the #Hashtags and Habits Podcast, available on all podcast networks.
- The holistic approach to content marketing and personal branding. (2:37)
- How to tie personal branding into business marketing? (4:46)
- The personal touch on social media and storytelling. (7:42)
- Social media and content marketing. (13:23)
- The process of coming up with content themes. (17:48)
- Do the human elements of marketing ever go away? (22:51)
- How to avoid decision fatigue. (24:43)
Danni released a book about content creation with ChatGPT on July 31, and resources are available on her website, dwccagency.com.
If you liked this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!