Back Office Support for Your Digital Agency
Inbound Back Office "plugs into" your existing team to augment your capabilities and expand your resources at a fraction of the cost of hiring new people. We provide assistance so you can focus your time on sales, strategy, client services and building your business.
Use only to the services you need, and we will grow with you as your needs expand.
Scheduling and Calendar Management
One of the most significant productivity gains that you can enjoy right away is letting go of your calendar management. By having your assistant manage your calendar, you will feel like you've gained an extra five hours a week. No more back and forth and "when are you free?" emails. Just loop in your assistant and let meetings magically appear on your calendar without your intervention.
- Booking meetings
- Managing conflicts and re-scheduling
- Meeting confirmations and followups
- Travel arrangements and booking
- Inbox management ongoing or during vacations
If you're getting overwhelmed with project management, let our team help. Our project managers will bolster your team and make sure nothing falls through the cracks. We will integrate into your existing project management tools, attend meetings, interface with clients and make sure "all your trains run on time."
- Oversee client projects
- Coordinate resources and deadlines
- Serve as point of contact for clients
- Juggle deadlines and deliverables while setting expectations
- Communicate with clients via email, phone and project management software
- Building monthly reports for inbound marketing clients
Billing, Collections and Bookkeeping
If you're tired of dealing with invoicing clients and chasing down payments, turn your billing and collections tasks over to our team. We will send your invoices on a regular schedule based on your process in addition to staying on top of overdue payments. We will contact your clients to gently but firmly make sure invoices don't stay overdue for long, leaving you free to focus on more important tasks.
- General invoicing using standard software
- Collections calls and payment status monitoring
- General bookkeeping
If you need help with public relations for your agency or your clients, we can help! We cover all aspects of public relations, including:
- Developing public relations and media strategies
- Conducting market research
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Planning and managing events
- Crisis Management
- Reputation Management
Social Media Management
Need help managing social media for your own agency or for your clients? Let our team handle the details of keeping social properties active and maintained with content from your website. Better yet, we post with personality and a human voice so you and your clients can project a professional yet personal presence.
- Regular content posted on major platforms
- Event-specific promotions and announcements
- Creation of post images and custom text overlays
- General social media advertising campaign setup
HubSpot Marketing Support
We know HubSpot and work with it daily. From emails to landing pages to CTAs, we can take your copy and graphics and create and connect everything in HubSpot.
- Landing Pages
- Emails (regular and follow-up)
- Blog Posts
If you're using email marketing platforms (non-HubSpot), whether it's MailChimp, Active Campaign, Constant Contact, Ontraport, or any other platform, our team can help manage it including:
- Setting up and formatting emails
- Managing lists
- Setting up workflows
- Migrating from one platform to another
If you need help creating articles, e-books or other written content, let us augment your team with content writers. We will provide well-written, professional content for you or your clients that is not only fun to read but search-friendly as well, based on your keyword research.
- Write blog posts
- Write long-form ebooks
- Infographic copy
- Scripts for podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Website copy
Inbound Sales Support
Your sales people are busy. Let's give them more time to do what they do best: sell! Free up their time with an inbound sales support specialist who can maintain your CRM and handle the administrative stuff that goes with a well-oiled sales machine.
- Evaluating and filtering inbound leads
- Updating CRM
- Booking discovery calls
- Making prospecting calls to set appointments
- Organizing contact database
- Follow-ups after meetings and events
Digital Advertising Management
Our team will set up and manage your digital advertising campaigns, including AdWords and social media.
- Set up and maintain AdWords campaigns
- Set up and maintain sponsored campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Work with advanced functionality like custom audiences and remarketing
If you need help with website design/development or providing managed services for your own website or client websites, our team can serve as your virtual website developers and/or managers. We are comfortable building and updating websites in all the major CMS platforms (including WordPress, Zephyr and HubSpot CMS).
- Design/build new websites.
- Update website content from documents
- Post events and news items
- Update plugins or CMS software
- Post images or video
If you need help providing technical support to your own customers or to your client's customers, we can act as your virtual tech support.
- Respond quickly to customer questions/needs
- Respond via an email address at your domain or using your ticketing system
- Well-versed in technical aspects of websites on various CMS software
Our team can help with a multitude of graphic design needs for you and your clients.
- Ebook design
- Newsletter design
- CTA creation
- Images for social media/digital ads
- Landing page images
- Blog post images
If you have raw video footage, let our team transform your footage into a professional final video that is in line with the quality, tone, and voice of your brand. We can also produce your podcasts! We can edit:
- Presentation videos
- Event videos
- Webcast videos
- Testimonial videos
Our team can help with all of your SEO needs including:
- SEO Audits
- Website Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Local Search Optimization
- Competitive Analysis
- White Hat Link Building
Podcast Setup / Maintenance
Our team can help set up and maintain your podcast:
- Submitting podcast to iTunes & Stitcher
- Post-production of podcast episodes (editing, adding intro/outtro music, etc)
- Scheduling podcast episodes
Backend HubSpot COS support including:
- Building templates
- Editing templates
- Updating CSS
Backend Salesforce support including:
- Coding solutions and integrations
Digital Advertising Training
Want to learn how to design and execute winning Facebook ads or Google AdWords? We have years of experience and can teach you how.
Strategy and Business Consulting
Inbound Back Office is co-founded by an agency executive and an agency owner with combined experience of 25 years. These company principals are available for strategy work either for your own agency or for your clients. Talk to us to find out more about how we can help with things like marketing/sales strategy, training, agency culture, and operational efficiency.
""Inbound Back Office's amazing virtual assistants have helped me double my marketing business this year. I have no employees, and have still been able to increase my client base over 100% from 2016. All the VA's I deal with are friendly and do fantastic work. I highly recommend Amy and her team.""
""Working with the Inbound Back Office team changed my life - my inbox is clear, my schedule is under control, and I learned that delegating is easy when you have a great team to depend on!""
""Working with Amy and the IBO team over the years has been a huge relief. They are extremely reliable, responsive, and quick to learn new tasks. We are able to trust that projects will be done correctly the first time, every time!""
""We found Amy and IBO when we were in a jam- short staffed and in the midst of mission-critical deliverables for a number of clients. Not only did Amy and her team dive in head first to help they delivered work that far exceeded our expectations and continues to do so today. Amy has an uncanny ability to align her resources with our needs, timeline and level of expertise needed to get the job done. I offered to provide this testimonial when responding to last month's invoice. How many of you can say that? The value is exceptional, the service is even better. Amy and her team care about my company and it shows.""