Back Office Support for Your Digital Agency
Inbound Back Office "plugs into" your existing team to augment your capabilities and expand your resources at a fraction of the cost of hiring new people. We provide assistance so you can focus your time on sales, strategy, client services, and building your business.
Use only the services you need, and we will grow with you as your needs expand.
If you're tired of dealing with invoicing clients and chasing down payments, turn your billing and collections tasks over to our team. We will send your invoices on a regular schedule based on your process in addition to staying on top of overdue payments. We will contact your clients to gently but firmly make sure invoices don't stay overdue for long, leaving you free to focus on more important tasks.
- General invoicing using standard software
- Collections calls and payment status monitoring
If you need help creating articles, e-books or other written content, let us augment your team with content writers. We will provide well-written, professional content for you or your clients that is not only fun to read but search-friendly as well, based on your keyword research.
- Write blog posts
- Write long-form ebooks
- Infographic copy
- Scripts for podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Website copy
Do you need help setting up online courses or webinars? Our team can assist with creating your course in various course systems.
- Uploading videos
- Building quizzes
- Organizing learning content
- Setting up pricing
- Scheduling lessons
- Automating your content
If you're using email marketing platforms (non-HubSpot), whether it's MailChimp, Active Campaign, Constant Contact, Ontraport, or any other platform, our team can help manage it including:
- Setting up and formatting emails
- Managing lists
- Setting up workflows
- Migrating from one platform to another
Our team can help with a multitude of graphic design needs for you and your clients.
- Ebook design
- Newsletter design
- CTA creation
- Images for social media/digital ads
- Landing page images
- Blog post images
- Logo creation
- Style guides
- Photo editing
- Printed marketing materials
- Backend HubSpot COS support including:
- Building templates
- Editing templates
- Updating CSS
- API Development
We know HubSpot and work with it daily. From emails to landing pages to CTAs, we can take your copy and graphics and create and connect everything in HubSpot.
- Onboarding New Portals
- Landing Pages
- Emails (regular and follow-up)
- Blog Posts
Our team will set up and manage your digital advertising campaigns, including AdWords and social media.
- Set up and maintain AdWords campaigns
- Set up and maintain sponsored campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Set up and maintain programmatic advertising campaigns
- Work with advanced functionality like custom audiences and remarketing
- Strategic guidance
Our team can help set up and maintain your podcast:
- Submitting podcasts to iTunes & Stitcher
- Post-production of podcast episodes (editing, adding intro/outtro music, etc)
- Scheduling podcast episodes
If you're getting overwhelmed with project management, let our team help. Our project managers will bolster your team and make sure nothing falls through the cracks. We will integrate into your existing project management tools, attend meetings, interface with clients and make sure "all your trains run on time."
- Oversee client projects
- Coordinate resources and deadlines
- Serve as point of contact for clients
- Juggle deadlines and deliverables while setting expectations
- Communicate with clients via email, phone, and project management software
- Building monthly reports for inbound marketing clients
One of the most significant productivity gains that you can enjoy right away is letting go of your calendar management. By having your assistant manage your calendar, you will feel like you've gained an extra five hours a week. No more back and forth and "when are you free?" emails. Just loop in your assistant and let meetings magically appear on your calendar without your intervention.
- Booking meetings
- Managing conflicts and re-scheduling
- Meeting confirmations and followups
- Travel arrangements and booking
- Inbox management ongoing or during vacations
Our team can help with all of your SEO needs including:
- SEO Audits
- Website Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Local Search Optimization
- Competitive Analysis
- White Hat Link Building
Need help managing social media for your own agency or for your clients? Let our team handle the details of keeping social properties active and maintained with content from your website. Better yet, we post with personality and a human voice so you and your clients can project a professional yet personal presence.
- Regular content posted on major platforms
- Event-specific promotions and announcements
- Creation of post images and custom text overlays
- General social media advertising campaign setup
Inbound Back Office is co-founded by an agency executive and an agency owner with a combined experience of 25 years. These company principals are available for strategy work either for your own agency or for your clients. Talk to us to find out more about how we can help with things like marketing/sales strategy, training, agency culture, and operational efficiency.
Want to learn (or teach your team) how to create a Content Calendar? How about an SEO overview? Need to learn how to manage time better? We have years of experience and can teach you or your team how.
If you have raw video footage, let our team transform your footage into a professional final video that is in line with the quality, tone, and voice of your brand. We can also produce your podcasts! We can edit:
- Presentation videos
- Event videos
- Webcast videos
- Testimonial videos
If you need help with website design/development or providing managed services for your own website or client websites, our team can serve as your virtual website developers and/or managers. We are comfortable building and updating websites in all the major CMS platforms (including WordPress, Zephyr, and HubSpot CMS).
- Front end and back end development
- Design/build new websites
- API Development
Maintenance of Wordpress, Squarespace, and other CMS systems including:
- Updating website content from documents
- Posting events and news items
- Updating plugins or CMS software
- Posting images or video
- Customizing themes