Back Office Support for Your Digital Agency
Inbound Back Office "plugs into" your existing team to augment your capabilities and expand your resources at a fraction of the cost of hiring new people. We provide assistance so you can focus your time on sales, strategy, client services and building your business.
Subscribe only to the services you need, and we will grow with you as your needs expand.
Scheduling and Calendar Management
One of the most significant productivity gains that you can enjoy right away is letting go of your calendar management. By having your assistant manage your calendar, you will feel like you've gained an extra five hours a week. No more back and forth and "when are you free?" emails. Just loop in your assistant and let meetings magically appear on your calendar without your intervention.
- Booking meetings
- Managing conflicts and re-scheduling
- Meeting confirmations and followups
- Travel arrangements and booking
- Inbox management ongoing or during vacations
We know HubSpot and work with it daily. From emails to landing pages to CTAs, we can take your copy and graphics and create and connect everything in HubSpot.
- Landing Pages
- Emails (regular and follow-up)
- Blog Posts
Social Media Management
Need help managing social media for your own agency or for your clients? Let our team handle the details of keeping social properties active and maintained with content from your website. Better yet, we post with personality and a human voice so you and your clients can project a professional yet personal presence.
- Regular content posted on major platforms
- Event-specific promotions and announcements
- Creation of post images and custom text overlays
- General social media advertising campaign setup
Billing and Collections
If you're tired of dealing with invoicing clients and chasing down payments, turn your billing and collections tasks over to our team. We will send your invoices on a regular schedule based on your process in addition to staying on top of overdue payments. We will contact your clients to gently but firmly make sure invoices don't stay overdue for long, leaving you free to focus on more important tasks.
- General invoicing using standard software
- Collections calls and payment status monitoring
If you're getting overwhelmed with project management, let our team help. Our project managers will bolster your team and make sure nothing falls through the cracks. We will integrate into your existing project management tools, attend meetings, interface with clients and make sure "all your trains run on time."
- Oversee client projects
- Coordinate resources and deadlines
- Serve as point of contact for clients
- Juggle deadlines and deliverables while setting expectations
- Communicate with clients via email, phone and project management software
- Building monthly reports for inbound marketing clients
If you need help creating articles, e-books or other written content, let us augment your team with content writers. We will provide well-written, professional content for you or your clients that is not only fun to read but search-friendly as well, based on your keyword research.
- Write blog posts
- Write long-form ebooks
- Infographic copy
- Scripts for podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Website copy
Inbound Sales Support
Your sales people are busy. Let's give them more time to do what they do best: sell! Free up their time with an inbound sales support specialist who can maintain your CRM and handle the administrative stuff that goes with a well-oiled sales machine.
- Evaluating and filtering inbound leads
- Updating CRM
- Booking discovery calls
- Making prospecting calls to set appointments
- Organizing contact database
- Follow-ups after meetings and events
Digital Advertising Management
Our team will set up and manage your digital advertising campaigns, including AdWords and social media.
- Set up and maintain AdWords campaigns
- Set up and maintain sponsored campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Work with advanced functionality like custom audiences and remarketing
Website and Media Maintenance
If you need help providing managed services for your own website or client websites, our team can serve as your virtual website managers. We are comfortable updating websites in all the major CMS platforms.
- Update website content from documents
- Post events and news items
- Update plugins or CMS software
- Post images or video
- Producing podcast episodes or video series
If you need help providing technical support to your own customers or to your client's customers, we can act as your virtual tech support.
- Respond quickly to customer questions/needs
- Respond via an email address at your domain or using your ticketing system
- Well-versed in technical aspects of websites on various CMS software
Our team can help with a multitude of graphic design needs for you and your clients.
- Ebook design
- Newsletter design
- CTA creation
- Images for social media/digital ads
- Landing page images
- Blog post images
If you have raw video footage, let our team transform your footage into a professional final video that is in line with the quality, tone, and voice of your brand. We can edit:
- Presentation videos
- Event videos
- Webcast videos
- Testimonial videos
Our team can help with all of your SEO needs including:
- SEO Audits
- Website Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Local Search Optimization
- Competitive Analysis